1. Responsible for Linux OS modification, driver, firmware management and App layer interface package docking
2. Responsible for C programming on the microcontroller to implement control logic and debug functions;
3. Able to review the hardware design and propose software requirements on interface and function;
4. Responsible for software design / software function / performance optimization / on-board debugging;
5. Technical support for on-site issues, problem analyzing, positioning and solving;
6. System framework designing, version evolution planning and management;
7. Familiar with the driving principle of peripherals such as USB and Wi-Fi in Linux system.
1. Bachelor degree or above in communication, electronics, computer science or related majors.
2. Familiar with operating systems, applicants with Linux / Unix / VxWorks / C / C++ / Python programming experience are preferred.
3. Familiar with digital circuits, applicants who understand hardware design drawings, oscilloscopes and other simple digital circuit debugging methods are preferred.
4. Be responsible, have good communication skills, strong self-motivation and problem-solving skills, good team spirit, good time management, suitable for multi-tasking and good at learning.
If you are interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com and indicate the post you are willing to join.
We are looking forward to your joining!