1. Design electronic equipment board and module supporting structural parts;
2. Design electronic equipment structure;
3. Complete structural design drawings and bill of materials;
4. Handle feedback from processing manufacturers;
5. Assemble and verify prototype;
6. Technical support for structural related issues.
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical engineering
2. More than 2 years of experience in structural design of electronic equipment. Familiar with the knowledge of electronic device structure design, such as thermal design, electromagnetic compatibility design;
3. Familiar with the design of sheet metal parts, machined parts and plastic parts, familiar with properties of common materials and processing techniques;
4. Familiar with CREO (PRO/E) and AutoCAD software;
5. Applicants experienced in thermal design and mechanical analysis is preferred;
6. Have good understanding, communication skills and teamwork spirit. Work hard, be modest and diligent.
If you are interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com and indicate the post you are willing to join.
We are looking forward to your joining!