1. Take charge of product integration testing, manage delivery quality, record versions and performance data. Advance integration progress and delivery speed;
2. Responsible for pre-sales supporting, product promotion and customer training. Collect customer needs and feedback to the R&D department;
3. Responsible for after-sales support and maintenance, collecting customer feedback and product issues found during maintenance and reporting feedback to R&D.
1. Bachelor degree or above with good communication and presentation skills, applicants with pre-sales or after-sales experience are preferred. Outstanding graduates of related majors are welcomed as well.
2. Familiar with 3GPP protocol, proficient in mobile phone access process and handover process, proficient in air interface signaling interaction and s1 signaling interaction.
3. Familiar with basic Linux operation commands, have basic network knowledge and capabilities.
4. Familiar with Python and able to use it to write automated test scripts.
5. Familiar with 4G base station testing tools, proficient in the use of test instruments and terminals;
6. Diligent, dedicated, having good learning ability and cooperative spirit, can endure hardship and adapt to frequent business trips (A total of 3 to 5 business trips per month which add up to 1 to 2 weeks’ time)
If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the post you are willing to join.
We are looking forward to your joining!