1. Complete the installation and maintenance services of the equipment in the area in charge with high-quality and efficiency, organize installation reports, service reports and other relevant documents;
2. Assist customer after-sales service in the area in charge, focus on customer loyalty and service income status, maintain long-term good customer relationships;
3. Continuously improve professional techniques and service capabilities, establish long-term career development plans;
4. Summarize the difficulties and problems encountered by customers in their daily work and submit the corresponding weekly and monthly reports in text form.
1. Professional requirements: At least undergraduate (or Bachelor's degree) in Electronics, Communication, Automation or related majors. Telecommunication
2. Experience requirements: At least 2 years of customer technical support service or relevant work experience in public security products or operator communication products.
3. Quality requirements:
1) Good communication skills and hands-on ability;
2) Be proactive and motivated to work;
3) Have strong sense of teamwork;
4) Understand the importance of customer support services;
5) Attention to details.
If you are interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com and indicate the post you are willing to join.
We are looking forward to your joining!