1. Define the cases for product testing based on product functional requirements;
2. Complete product functional verification
3. Promote the R&D process actively, communicate with the R&D department to release the product;
4. Able to discover and fix assembly and configuration issues of the product through debugging.
1. Professional requirements: At least undergraduate (or Bachelor's degree) in Electronics, Communication, Automation or related majors.
2. Experience requirements: At least 2 years of relevant work experience in public security products or operator communication products.
3. Quality requirements:
1) Good communication skills and hands-on ability;
2) Love the job position of testing;
3) Have strong self-motivation and responsibility awareness;
4) Have the ability to withstand pressure;
5) Attention to details.
If you are interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com and indicate the post you are willing to join.
We are looking forward to your joining!